Friday, June 5, 2009

My Very First Blog

So, I've finally caved in and started a blog. I've been against this concept for a while because I truly believe that no one has an interest in my mundane life.
Lately though, I've felt compelled to share some experiences that others might actually find useful. I've always had a love of entertaining, especially with food. I truly feel that there are others out there who might appreciate the love (and more importantly, the recipes) that I have for creating interesting foods for interesting social gatherings.
Along with my good friend Shane, who I respect immensely for his ideas, insight, knowledge, skill, and most of all his wit, we will hopefully be providing you with something that is not only readable, but interesting and entertaining.
Feel free to let us know what you think, make suggestions, tell your stories, etc.
Thanks especially to Shane giving my blog it's title, which for me is apparently too difficult to muster the creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment